- Work as part of a dynamic team with a strong customer focus
- Values based company delivering superlative service to SME’s
- Actively grow the European sales of a portfolio of clients for this export consulting facilitation business
In a globalised and interconnected world, going international is crucial for the sustainability and long-term success of SMEs.
This Sydney based company understands the barriers that SME’s face when attempting to gain traction in overseas markets. The company develops opportunities in in European markets by opening up the market whilst minimising risks, controlling costs to reach client’s export sales goals.
- Ensure the business development projects for clients are delivered to achieve optimum results
- Provide professional, appropriate advice about effective, market entry strategies
- Identify and document client needs always to a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Provide effective, efficient and timely market research delivering clear, easily understood research reports
- Provide clients with sales leads, recruitment of distributors and partners in overseas markets
- Grow business with existing customers
A minimum requirement is a Business Degree; however, it is desirable you have a Masters of Business Administration and/or Degree in International Business (or equivalent).
You must be fluent in both written and verbal in French, German and English with a preference in further languages also.
You will possess demonstrated experience in sales, marketing and in customer service specifically in an international role.
You will have the capacity to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can do attitude
- Caring – for clients and team member’s success
- Accountability and honesty
If you believe you can fulfil these requirements you are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants are encouraged to demonstrate how they live and breathe the company’s core values.
This role is a full-time position
Your application must address the key requirements.
For a full Position Description please email email@example.com
Enquiries to Alison McGrath 0403 065 756